- The applicant should be a born again, called and committed Christian.
- The applicant should believe that the Bible is the Word of God and submit to its authority.
- The applicant should have the call for ministry and willingness to serve wherever God calls him/her.
- The applicant should be involved in the ministry of his/her local church or organization.
- The applicant should agree with the Statement of Faith as stated in the Prospectus.
- The applicant should pass 10+2/PUC/Intermediate/HR Secondary for admission to B.Th, and with any qualified degree for M.Div/MA programs.
- All the certificates submitted for admission should be genuine and true.
CERTIFICATES AND REFERENCE LETTERS
Application forms can be obtained from the Academic Department of SATCS by paying the prescribed amount either by Cash, M.O or DD. The completed application forms should reach the Admission Departments before June 01.
The following documents should be attached with application forms.
- Attested photo copies of all the degree certificates/diploma/theological certificates. (Do not send the original along with the application, but the original certificates should be submitted at the time of Admission).
- A recommendation letter from the Pastor of his or her church stating membership details.
- A conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution where the applicant last studied.
- A Recommendation letter from a local Christian leader about the interest of the applicant for ministry and training.
- A letter from the parents or guardian allowing the student to study at SATCS.
- Financial guarantee letter from the family or sponsor or church/organization.
- A medical Certificate. (Physical and mental health fitness should be provided).